Along with race number and packet pick-up, you’ll find hands-on health and fitness exhibits, great bargains on running and fitness gear, sampling, a chance to meet the Marathon and Half Marathon Pacers, other race information, and more. Carmel Marathon Weekend merchandise will also be available for purchase. The Health & Fitness Expo is free and open to the public!
Download the 2013 Expo Application here:
2013 Expo Schedule
Thursday, April 18th: 5:00PM - 10:00PM
Friday, April 19th: 7:00AM - 9:30AM
Friday, April 19th: 10:00AM - 9:00PM
Friday, April 19: 9:00PM - 11:00PM
The Monon Center East, 1235 Central Park Drive East, Carmel, IN 46032
Expo Contact Information
Todd Oliver - email@example.com
Exhibitor Terms and Conditions
- All booths must be prepaid before booth set-up.
- Booth/display shall be set up by 9:30AM on Friday, April 19th, 2013.
- Display shall not exceed beyond the assigned space; disturb the aisles or other exhibits.
- Booth shall remain open and be staffed during the Expo hours as stated on the application form.
- Booths are to remain open until the close of the Expo (Friday, April 19th, 9:00PM) and not dismantled before that time.
- Carmel Marathon will assign booths at its discretion. Space assignments are subject to reasonable changes made by Carmel Marathon.
- Exhibitor agrees that no refunds will be made to any Exhibitor who fails to occupy their space.
- It is mutually agreed that it is the duty and responsibility of each Exhibitor to obtain any necessary government permits.
- Carmel Marathon has the right to reject exhibits.
- All Exhibitors shall dismantle the booths immediately following the close of the exhibition.
- Exhibitor will not exhibit any merchandise or promotional material other than that specified in the application form.
- The Exhibitor shall not hand out materials outside of their assigned booth space or in the aisles.
- Exhibitors agree that all products that are given away for free at the Expo, shall be preapproved in advance.
- Cooking is not permitted on any carpeted area unless pre- approved by the Expo Coordinator.
- Carmel Marathon will hire security to secure materials stored in the exhibition hall during the times the show is not open to the public. Carmel Marathon is not liable for the acts or omissions of the security guards. Exhibitor assumes all responsibility for loss, theft or destruction of goods, or personal injuries to itself, its employees, agents, representatives or visitors and will indemnify and hold harmless Carmel Marathon, its officers, employees, agents, volunteers, contractors, sponsors, runners, patrons, and Expo attendees from all claims arising from any act, omission or negligence of the Expo Exhibitor.
- Exhibitor agrees to carry Comprehensive General Liability, Comprehensive Automobile Liability, and worker’s compensation. A Certificate of Insurance with a 30 day notice of cancellation shall be provided to the Carmel Marathon at least thirty (30) days before the exhibit.
- Exhibitor agrees not to deface property and agrees to accept liability for any damages to property or others or The Monon Center. Any damage shall be remedied at Exhibitor’s expense and to the satisfaction of the property owner.
- In the event of war, fire, terrorist attack, public catastrophe, strike, act of God, civil unrest or other uncontrollable cause, the Expo or any part thereof is prevented from being held, or cancelled, Carmel Marathon shall, in its sole discretion, determine a refund, if any, to be paid to Exhibitors.
- Exhibitors shall allow Carmel Marathon to use photographs of the exhibit for its own purpose.